A tour you will never forget combining sightseeing in Florence with the expertise of English speaking professionals.
Small neighbourhoods around the very old city center of Florence offer many interesting off-the-beaten path boutique shopping that, without an insider’s company, would be very hard to discover alone, especially being in town for only a few days.
Here are some places of interest that you might want to experience personally:
1) Non-touristy markets
2) Little shops – all selling different items and products
3) Jeweler’s workshops
4) Restoration in the artisans’ workshops
5) Professionals restoring ancient paintings
6) Painters of present Florence scenes and their works
7) In-lay work of semi-precious stones (also known as “Florentine mosaic”)
8) Private lessons of restoration of ancient paintings
9) Private Italian language lessons
10) Wood carving
11) Antique dealers shops
12) Ancient prints and lithography; fine art reproductions
13) Yarn shops
14) Cooking and eating with the locals
15) Cooking classes in the country
16) Bistros, typical and high-end restaurants
17) Gourmet chocolate shops
18) Florentine paper design
19) Leather classes to make your own book cover
20) Extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar in town
21) Delicacy gourmet shops
22) Out-of-town leather shoe factories
23) Out-of-town purse factories
24) Out-of-town clothing factories
25) Out-of town designer furniture
Please contact us at email@example.com
and, depending on your request, we will advise you regarding what is available during your stay in Florence.
We have professional guides, drivers, restorers, teachers, artisans, cooks, farmers, goldsmiths, who will be happy to show you what they have learned in years of specialized work.
We will tailor a tour just for you and quote you a price.