From 1 April 2021, new rates and combinations will go into effect for visiting the monuments and museums in Piazza del Duomo.
· Visit of one of the monuments and museums, excluding the Tower (to be chosen from the Baptistery, the Cemetery, the Opera del Duomo Museum, the Sinopie Museum) € 7.00
· Visit of all the monuments and museums, excluding the Tower € 10.00
· Visit of the Tower € 20.00
· Complete tour of the Tower and all the monuments and museums of the square € 27.00
School groups of at least 10 students accompanied by 1 teacher will have discounted rates remain unchanged, that is:
· Visit of one of the monuments and museums of your choice (Tower excluded) € 3.00
· Visit of all the monuments and museums (Tower excluded) € 6.00
There will be no combinations that involve visiting only 2 or 3 monuments and / or museums.
The visit to the Cathedral will remain free and with the current admission methods provided. Admission will remain included in each combination chosen from those indicated above, or by collecting the free hourly pass at the ticket offices located in the square.
Access for disabled people will remain free in the manner already provided.